Partnering with UCDS
Active, meaningful collaboration is a hallmark of the UCDS culture. Partnering with schools and organizations allows us to reach outside our walls to connect and build with the communities around us. Educators benefit from learning what other schools and teachers around the world are doing in their classrooms.
A Long History of Institutional Partnerships
Partnerships with UCDS have taken many forms over the years. The consistent thread that runs through each project is a desire to create something impactful and lasting. Whether it’s a partnership with the National Science Foundation and the University of Washington to create dynamic math curricula for local schools, or our ongoing partnership with the Kasegaon Educational Society to create Ascend International School, in Mumbai, India, UCDS strives to team with dreamers, thinkers, and organizations driven to create a bigger, brighter future.
Each partnership provides an opportunity to share different aspects of our individual and institutional expertise. Through these projects, UCDS is able to grow our own faculty, impact the greater community and learn from talented, passionate educators from every corner of the earth. Below is a sample list of a few current or recent partnerships:
- Carlson Architects, Seattle, WA
- Kasegaon Education Society/Ascend International School, Mumbai, India
- Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- University of Washington Applied Math Department, Seattle, WA
- Seattle Public Schools, Seattle, WA
- Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences (ILABS), Seattle, WA
- Talaris, Seattle, WA
- Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Victory Schools, Chicago, IL
- Journeys School, Jackson, WY
- Benjamin Franklin International School, Barcelona, Spain
- Cedar River Academy, Enumclaw, WA
- Spruce Street School, Seattle, WA
- Shoreline Public Schools, Shoreline, WA
- Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS), Seattle, WA
If you would like more information about workshops, consultation and partnerships please contact the UCDS Institute.